Tuesday 27 January 2015

Opening of Le Tarte


Spotted on Facebook for everyone who loves food and has a sweet tooth.


I have been informed that Le Tarte, Manshea St (virtually opposite Luxor Train Station) will be opening on Thursday 29th January 2015. I cordially invite anyone who wishes to visit Luxor's newest cafe for the opening evening where you will be greeted by the owners, staff and myself and partake in a drink and sample product and to peruse the menu. Serving cakes (The Pantry will hopefully be supplying European cakes and sweets on demand!) and Pizza's. There is a take away service also. I hope to see many European faces there, some I know and some new. I cannot give any more detailed information at this time but will post again should any come to light. Chef K, The Pantry

No comments: